- 6 4 inch pipes
- 1 8 inch pipe
- 2 Elbow connectors
- 2 T connectors
- 2 End caps
- Mini marshmallows
All pipe should be the same diameter. Recommended diameter is 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch.
- Connect two 4 inch pipe pieces with an elbow connector. Label one pipe "A" and the other "B." Orient the pipes so that "A" points to your left and "B" points toward you.
- Insert the other end of pipe B into the middle opening of a T connector. Place an additional 4 inch pipe into each remaining T connector opening. The pipe that points to your left is "C." The one that points to the right is "D."
- Place an elbow connector on the end of pipe "C." The remaining opening should face toward you. Place a 4 inch pipe in the remaining opening. Attach an end cap to the end of that pipe.
- Place a T connector on the end of pipe "D." The middle opening of the T connector should face toward you. Place a 4 inch pipe segment in the middle opening and attach an end cap to the opposite end. Insert a 8 inch pipe to the remaining T connector opening.
- Push a mini-marshmallow as far into the 8 inch pipe as possible. Blow into pipe "A" to shoot the marshmallow out the barrel.
Decorate with paint or by wrapping it in duct tape.